Woohoohoo....
I think we were GET ON THE CAR...
haha..thats mean we were not so enjoyed in that so called EVENT..
Thats the EVENT look like..haha..look like mini concert..
but we had a lot of fun in there..
NON STOP LAUGHING...
haha...What a good laugh???
I love it..haha..
I had learned to scream and shout by using whistle...haha...SO HIGH><
By the way..
it is very hot and hotter due to crowded..
but..we were enjoyed and enjoyed...
The one thing that I impressed deeply is Kelisa became Avanza..
haha..poor ah kit and his car...
7 people in the little Kelisa..can u imagine??
haha...
on the way to head on Pandan Indah to have dinner...
we saw a guys in his car and started to count the number of people in our car..
haha...he was shocked and keep laughing to us..
then he was opened the window and said:''Wan sit here??Nobody here..."
haha..so funny...
he was not the first one to see us and continue second,third....haha..
we were so impressed by others...
haha...
had a wonderful day with them...
this is the picture where taken from the events..

没有评论:
发表评论