2011年10月21日星期五

Happy birthday to Pei Leng..

Happy birthday to u..
Happy birthday to u..
happy birthday to Pei Leng..
Happy birthday to u..
haha..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U...
Yup..its ur birthday..
I wish u stay happy and pretty forever...all the best ya^^
We decided went to Look Out Point in Ampang to celebrate her birthday..
Its the same story...SO FUNNY..
Ah kit, our dearest driver which is suffering in trouble massive traffic jam for 3 hours..
haha..and i was in his car for 2 hours..haha..but we used to be in jam><
Finally...we get on there on 9.00++pm..
The feeling that i feel deeply is IM SO HUNGRY...
haha..its true..
Therefore,When i had my dinner...I feel so blissful and happiness..haha..thank god^^
But we had little dissapoint about the weather..
It was rainy day and non stop and even make us wet and cold..TT
but we were still enjoy our meals since everyone was hungry adi..
YUMMY...
Afterthat..we had a satisfied dinner and cakes...
Although it was so sweet since AMERICA SWEETHEART was very SWEET like AMERICA..
haha...
I guess she had a wonderful birthday night with us..I wish that..
so..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U..Pei Leng..
SAYA SUKA HAMIDAH..><
Our pictures...



Friends..

Friends..

Pei Leng and me..

Me and Pei Leng..

Girls Girls..

Fish and Pei Leng..

Girls Generation?!

Hug..

It is me..

没有评论:

发表评论