Yesterday..
I had chances to spend my weekend in Pertang Farmstay..
I deeply felt how nice that country life..
It was heartwarming and we enjoyed it very much..
That place was very quiet and nice environment..
Its not a bad choice to relax there..
In today's busy life we often miss out on opportunities to have relax mind in our daily life..
Yup..although there is bored to me..
I spend my time like using handphone and walk around...cycling and take picture...
Haha...
But im obsessed with it..
i think i might made my day!!
but..
the worst part was fulled of mosquitoes bites me..><
i noticed that the useful principle in life..
Appreciate the people which is surrounding us..
Don made us regret in our life...
people..things...and love..same reason!!
I will remember it..
Recently...i had learned a lesson from someone...
I mus admitted that i was jealous from that..
and u were lied to me for a long time..
but..Past is past..
It will not returned back and we need to accept it..
I think we will have more happy life in our future...
yeap..
we might think like that...
I will forgive u at this time...
but no more second time...
Ok????
Wish us have a happy and happiness future ^^
PS: See my photos on my facebook ^^
没有评论:
发表评论