haha..happy birthday to u..jun jun..We had celebrated a very wonderful birthday night..Happy-ing..We start our journey at 7.00pm from my house..But..my fren were very BE ON TIME...Wow..very slow slow de..Thats why we scoled him together and he always blamed traffic jam..is ok..fine..we start at 9.30pm from Kepong..so we arrived Damansara at 10.30pm..walao..so shocked dinner lah..haha..but.we were very happy about it..haha..We had spend our dinner with the amount is RM288++..haha..reli shocked..and then they were atill hungry and keep blaming the set of their meal was small and not enough to fill their hungry mind..so,we had next round in mamak..haha..when i get my home,it was late..it is almost 3.00am..haha..but,nice memories..In other way.i had received the another shocked news from my fren..thats is her father was passed away on the accident..I speechless suddenly and try to comfort her and call her at once..I heard that she was crying but i understand her feeling that losing the loved ones..I hope she will recover soon and back to normal that i know her before..Finally..we had a very happy night with them..last.jun jun,happy birthday to u^^
2011年5月22日星期日
Giza Night..
haha..happy birthday to u..jun jun..We had celebrated a very wonderful birthday night..Happy-ing..We start our journey at 7.00pm from my house..But..my fren were very BE ON TIME...Wow..very slow slow de..Thats why we scoled him together and he always blamed traffic jam..is ok..fine..we start at 9.30pm from Kepong..so we arrived Damansara at 10.30pm..walao..so shocked dinner lah..haha..but.we were very happy about it..haha..We had spend our dinner with the amount is RM288++..haha..reli shocked..and then they were atill hungry and keep blaming the set of their meal was small and not enough to fill their hungry mind..so,we had next round in mamak..haha..when i get my home,it was late..it is almost 3.00am..haha..but,nice memories..In other way.i had received the another shocked news from my fren..thats is her father was passed away on the accident..I speechless suddenly and try to comfort her and call her at once..I heard that she was crying but i understand her feeling that losing the loved ones..I hope she will recover soon and back to normal that i know her before..Finally..we had a very happy night with them..last.jun jun,happy birthday to u^^
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论