2011年3月9日星期三
Wow..Times flied..
Its reli reli reli long time din write my blog..Im quite busy recently..Busy about assignments,presentation and test..haiz..bored life..haha..but,actually..Im lazy to write..haha..My time is wasted on sleeping and haging out with my fren..But,,is such a fantastic way to relax..haha..This year..I think i will be more mature than before..Hmm,how to say??Is juz I will always be thinking positive in different way..Not like before,,everything that I was going to think negative..HOoh..Simple mind make simple happiness..haha..Im 19 now..Im a college student now..I should take my own responsibility from now..as a students..as a daughter..as a fren..as a girlfren..haha..many identities on me..but..Im so satisfying about my real life now..Is kinda fun..But..I oso have my own problem in my mind..I think it need a long time to cover that..Im sure lose when thinking about it..It is a big question..I can not be a unfaithful daughter and girlfren..haiz...I mus think twice before I decide it..I think i will have a perfect answer to me..but not now..Im reli don have much time to think about it now..I need to focus on my studies now..Dear..I miss u a lot..i need to stop here..coz is late..i need to sleep..nite dear..^^muackss..
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论