2010年7月2日星期五
Im missing you..
Dear,today im so missing you..I go to my college with myself..So lonely..Nobody accompany me after u leaving me..When im with my fren,i can laugh and juz chatting with them..But,when im alone,i reli sad and feel lonely..I reli miss u and need u in my life..Sometimes,i was crying because im too missing you..I reli miss ur hug and ur kiss..Dear..missing u is my daily thing to do..I will dream about when we are live together..I think it will be a happiness life..Dear,do u agree??I want u to show me how ur serious in our love amd i know u can show me..right??Dear,when i was writting this blog,my tears was drop down..I reli miss u..I wan lay ur besides and listen to ur heart saying I LOVE U to me..U are so perfect husband to me..I was so happy after i become ur wife..U changed my life..When u believe,there can be miracles around us..Dear..when u come back to me??I miss u alot..T_T
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论