2010年6月6日星期日

No Broken Hearted Girl..

It is a complicated day to me..Once bitten and twice shy..I keep my distance for u..But,we still together..Hey..listen..If u were my boyfren,I will be true to u..If I make a promise,Im coming true..I will share my precious secret to u..I've been giving out chances everytime,,and u always let me down..Its taking me long time,,I realised I can trust u..Why I will trust u even this is the last time??There's nothing left to beg for..u can tell me that u are sorry..But,if this is happen nez time..I don believe u like I did before..I will break with u..Actually,u are not sorry..U make me hurt deeply..Sometimes I juz like a stupid girl..Why I will trust u wat u say??Coz the answer is I LOVE U..Dear..Can u solve ur problem as fast as u can??Don prolong ur problem..Everytime when Im thinking of ur problem..my tears will drop automatically..Dear..Plz..Be fair to me..OK??If I have another boyfren here n I still together with u..Wat u feeling??Can u stand it??Can u juz get angry like I do for u??Plz laa..U don know wat my actually feeling..Coz is not u..I never have a boyfren like u..U ask me to wait u..I wait u..U ask me to forgive u..I forgive u..U ask me to give u time..I give u time..But..Why u always say u two need TIME???For wat??Ur reason always is TIME..TIME..TIME..I've been giving u so much TIME adi..But..ur answer is always same..Dear..U break my heart..How come u always say u need TIME..she need TIME??I don know when u reli can understand my feeling n solve ur problem??Dear..I don wan a broken heart..If i were u..I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl n not like u..Dear..If u reli serious in our relationship,Can u make ur decision as soon as possible??U have girlfren at there..I don complain adi..But..Can u reli forget her n together with me??Can u??Dear..Plzz appreciate the chances that I giving u..Im reli hurt..T_T..If this is happen next time..I will leaving u..I don wan feel the pain from u..Dear..Give me ur answer..wat u wan..Let me feel the space between us growing up n better..Dear..If u love me,make ur decision...If not..juz leaving me..Don let me cry for u anymore..Im reli hurt adi..No more tears I can drop..Im tired..Dear..can u feel my feeling??I don wan an ending like this..I wan a happy ending between us..OK???I juz wan a simple answer...Dear..I LOVE U..

没有评论:

发表评论